High quality aviation headsets, beautifully made.
Our story began back in 2012, when we discovered the need for innovative, intelligent and affordable headsets. Founded by seasoned pilots, SEHT is unlike any other headset manufacturer; we’re able to deliver premium sound quality at the lowest possible prices.
With a love of flying, we truly understand what matters most!
Soaring through the sky is undoubtedly one of the most rewarding experiences, especially when you have awe-inspiring views and pleasant weather conditions. Put simply, no other experience can deliver freedom, elation and transcendence quite like flying. That said, when the cockpit is uncomfortable or far too loud, it can be difficult to focus, let alone enjoy the experience. Loud noise can cause fatigue, headaches, ear pain, poor sleep, loss of appetite and nausea among other side effects, and that’s why it’s essential to have a headset that can give you the comfort you need – with excellent noise reduction and crystal clear communication. That’s where we can help.
We pride ourselves on our exceedingly high levels of service and support, always putting our customers first, irrespective of everything.
Why choose us?
SEHT headsets are designed and built to the highest standards, we are able to combine modern styling and cutting-edge technology with affordable pricing. We do not rest there though – we back this up with our 5-year warranty and unrivalled after care service. Below are just a few of the key reasons why so many pilots around the world depend on our headsets:
- We have developed long standing relationships with pilots and flying schools therefore we appreciate the strong demand for reliable, comfortable and high-performance products.
- We offer our customers across the globe a 5 year, no-quibble warranty on all of our headsets.
- We’re entirely focused on creating dependable headsets for the aviation sector.
- We do not hide behind our distributors – our friendly team is on hand to help every step of the way.
- We combine excellent ergonomics with scrupulous attention to detail, delivering the quality of a headset that’s usually two or three times the price.